Thursday, May 31, 2012

Lace and Blush

Today's look has been inspired by Emerald of Sunday Crossbow.

Inspiration: Blush and Bashful
My take
Top: Express
Skirt: The Limited


































My version is obviously incomplete (you've gotta have something on your feet), but this look serves more as an inspiration and imitation. I didn't wear this today - all I wore were sweatpants and a tshirt - but I did put an outfit together for the blog. I figure if I try to imitate a look every day, I'll actually have something to post this summer. 

I'm really not sure whether my version needs jewelry or a belt. I love the simplicity of this outfit. When I bought this skirt, I seriously only ever wore it with one shirt. (Actually, the ruffle chambray from yesterday's post.) Eventually I tried it with some other tops, although admittedly, the chambray was still my favorite piece to pair with the skirt.

What do you think of this look? Is this a case where less really is more?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...