Thursday, May 24, 2012

Colorful Shorts and Stripes

Top: The Limited
Shorts: Old Navy
Sandals: Brash c/o Payless
On Tuesday, the husband and I went to the zoo. It was awesome. I love zoos so much. You know what else I love? Stripes. And Colorful shorts. Seriously. Two of my favorite trends this summer. After years of not wearing non-athletic shorts because they were all too short, I finally found a perfect pair at Old Navy. I picked up a pair in white and a pair in black at the beginning of the summer. At the end of the summer, I found the same style in purple (as seen above). A couple weeks ago, I found this style in coral. I'm still pining for a pair of mustard shorts and one in kelly green. What do you think of colorful shorts? Do you love them as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...