Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Colorblock Cardigan (take 2)

Cardigan and Tee: The Limited
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Forever 21
not pictured: purple flats c/o Old Navy
Well hello there! Sorry I've been MIA lately. Friday I didn't have school, and instead went with the hubs to the "big city". Yes, you heard it here first. We went on a date! [We haven't had a real date in a really long time.] I wore my "conductor" shorts and an emerald scoopneck tee.
On Saturday, I graded exams and essays and worked on homework. Outfit: track pants + tshirt.
On Sunday, I did the same thing, and went to a review session. Outfit: jeans + t shirt.
On Monday, I studied for an exam while battling a headache. Outfit: track pants + tshirt.
On Tuesday, I took the day off. Outfit: navy bermuda shorts + white v-neck tee.

Which brings us to today. I finally wore something other than a tshirt. Oh wait...

I want to thank those of you who commented when I wore this cardigan the first time.  I asked what I could wear it with other than white, and one of the suggestions was plum. Since I have no idea what color 'plum' actually is, I paired it with a purple tee I haven't worn in a while. I liked it... thanks to you, bloggers! I probably wouldn't have thought of putting these two tops together. [top is not as dark as pictured]

This should just go to show you that I do listen to you, I appreciate you, and I hope you keep coming back.

1 comment:

  1. It does look good! Plum is... well, like a plum. I like colors that are fruits.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...