Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Casual Date Night Outfit

Top: Old Navy
Cami & Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Flats: Christian Siriano c/o Payless

Yesterday the hubs and I went out for a "date". We really just wanted to go out and get some food without being in a restaurant atmosphere. So, we winded up getting some pizza. The best part of the evening was when we went to a liquor store and overheard a conversation taking place 10 feet away from us...

Girl #1: Have you tried [Three Olives vodka] Cake?
Girl #2: No, is it good?
Girl #1: It seriously changed my life.
Girl #3: Have you tried [Three Olives vodka] Loopy? That stuff is amazing. It tastes like Fruit Loops, verbatim.


umm... no comment. [But I should tell you that I got my top for $8. Woot.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...