Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Jean Therapy

Occasion: Class
Top & Cardigan: The Limited
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Forever 21
flats: Dana Buchman c/o Kohl's
I like navy. I like pink. I like navy and pink. I like jeans, but not these. My jeans are really starting to bother me. I've always had a hard time buying (and finding) a good pair. I thought my problem was that my selection was limited to Kohl's growing up, so I convinced my mom to let me try to invest in a really good (costly) pair (Silver Jeans, anyone?). Each pair I got would eventually wear and tear around the inner thigh. I spent years wearing ill-fitting jeans (or didn't wear jeans at all). Then finally, a friend gave me a pair of her jeans from Charlotte Russe. The fit was amazing! Unfortunately, they stopped making that model but I found some good pairs anyway and stocked up. Now I dislike them. 

The problem is that I'm convinced that these jeans actually go with the top and cardigan. The jeans are better suited for t-shirts. I have some "nice" jeans, but they are really dark, and I didn't want to pair them with navy. Do I make any sense, or do I just sound crazy? Is buying a good pair easy for you? Do you have a favorite pair? Where did you get them? Tell me all about your jeans!

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I love that top. Second of all, I am not someone to be talking about jeans right now - I am having an issue finding a style myself. I wore Gap jeans forever but they're so "diaper butt" after a few hours of wear that I have decided to stp dropping $80 a pair on them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...