Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Black and White Striped Sweater

Occasion: Class
Sweater: Old Navy
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Purple flats: Old Navy
Hi, my name is Kate and my philosophy on fashion is easy breezy lemon squeezy, i.e., the less effort, the better the outcome. Seriously. The days I actually try, I end up disliking what I wear. Maybe it's just the perfectionist in me - I'm much more satisfied with something I've put together last minute because I can fall back on the excuse that it was last minute. It's hard to justify why an outfit goes wrong when you had the time to put it together. Seriously, though. Do you agree? Are your favorite outfits the ones you've thrown together, or the ones you've taken diligence to put together?

[Also, a note about the sweater: I saw it in Old Navy when it was brand-new, full-price and I couldn't bring myself to spend $40 on it. Over spring break, I found it... for $8. Could it be that that is one more reason I love this sweater? Or is it just because it's black and white, which I'm quite partial to.]

Weekly Wants continued below....

cool blue
navy navy!


pretty
cute
cute
cute
purple jeans!

more polka!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...