Monday, April 2, 2012

Modern Day Snow White?

Today one of my students came up to me after class and said "You look like Snow White today." At first, I thought it was a slight against my pale skin. (My husband even made a comment to me about how white my skin is this weekend.) I asked what made her say that, and she said "the blue and yellow." Oh.

Occasion: Teaching
Cardigan, Cami & Skirt: The Limited
Cognac flats: Steve Madden c/o DSW

Inspiration?






I can't quite say that I see the similarity. Good thing I didn't have any red in my outfit. I was considering adding red accessories, but wanted to let the skirt do all the work. Tell me, which outfit would you be more likely to wear? Would you wear a skirt this color? What kind of accessories would you wear with it?


Modern day Snow White?
And have you ever been inspired by a Disney princess (or any other fictional character for that matter)? [I'm considering now intentionally wearing my green skirt on Wednesday with a purple top (maybe throw in some red-orange too) to see if she thinks I look like the Little Mermaid.

1 comment:

  1. They both look good but the one with the red belt gives it an extra detail that i really like.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...