Friday, April 20, 2012

Pops of Yellow, Take 3

Button up: The Limited - gift
Necklace & Skinny Belt: The Limited
Cardigan: Banana Republic - gift
Pants: Apt. 9 c/o Kohl's
Flats: Mossimo c/o Target
I feel like a broken record for saying this, but I originally planned to wear this outfit with light grey pants. Since those are ill-fitting, I decided on dark grey. I was hesitant about the grey and dark blue, but I said to myself, "Eh, who cares?" and made it work.

And yes, that is a yellow skinny belt (to match the yellow necklace). I received two compliments on that today.

It was a good day. Too bad I have so much work to do this weekend.

Only three more weeks.

We can do this.

Ready, go.

2 comments:

  1. I have been eyeing that necklace, alas I already own a bright yellow shorter-length necklace I purchased a few years back and I just cannot justify two! I like the blue + pink + yellow combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I could ever bring myself to have two yellow necklaces. I really just need a green, a blue, a purple, and maybe an orange, and I'll be all set!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...