Friday, April 6, 2012

Navy Floral Fuchsia Friday

Everything: The Limited
Necklace: Forever 21
Wedges: Merona c/o Target
I've had a particular outfit hanging on my closet door, waiting to be worn, for a while now. My patience is short, so I went ahead, and just switched out the pants. Once again, I woke up with the intention of wearing something entirely different and ended up falling back on something I wore last year. Oh well. 

Can I just say how much I love the navy and fuchsia together? What colors do you love pairing together?

1 comment:

  1. I love navy and everything together! (Except for black, I just can't do it.) I especially love a navy + robins egg blue + red combo, and navy + yellow, and navy + magenta, and navy + kelly green... I could go on but I think you get my drift!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...