Monday, April 30, 2012

Mixing Business with Pleasure

Occasion: Proctoring student exams
Top & Pants: The Limited
Cardigan: Target
Necklaces: Forever 21, gift
not pictured: black flats c/o Target
Sometimes I try to mix "themes" in my outfits. A common trend lately has been incorporating a touch of masculinity to a feminine outfit. Today I mixed a traditional business casual (slacks and cardigan) but added a fun floral top (my "pleasure" piece). I had hoped to wear this top with a pencil skirt, but a cold front has swept in and swept my skirts to the back of the closet. [Translation: it's cold outside!]

I had a term paper due today, which I finished just in the nick of time. I have another one due tomorrow, so it's back to the grindstone I go. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...