Friday, April 13, 2012

Holy Cowl! (Pink and Brown)

Occasion: Teaching
Pants & Necklace: The Limited
Top: Express
Leopard flats: CS c/o Payless
It didn't hit me until I got to campus that I was a repeat offender. Yes, that's right, I wore two cowls in one week. I'm not sure if that's a big deal. I had no clue what I was going to wear this morning, and pink and brown is just an easy go-to. Orange and brown looked cute, but too gimmicky. As does yellow with brown and green with brown. So what can you wear with brown?

2 comments:

  1. I love a cowl - The Limited has some cute ones right now in-store. What to wear with brown? Lavendar + brown is always nice, as is baby blue + brown. I also like magenta + chocolate with a tiny pop of orange. Mint + brown conjures up thoughts of mint chocolate chip ice cream, and how can you g owrong with that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I didn't think of those combos myself! Thanks!! =]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...