Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Floral with a Pop of Coral

Top: Charlotte Russe
Cardigan, Skirt, Belt: The Limited
Necklace: Forever 21
Flats: Steve Madden c/o DSW

When the daily predicted high jumps 20 degrees from one day to the next, what else is there to do but to act (and dress) accordingly?

In an effort not to repeat this outfit item-for-item as I did the first time around, I added the necklace to match the belt. Now I'm thinking it was a tad too much. What do you think: is it better to repeat outfits item-for-item once you get the outfit just right, or to keep trying to mix things up and never repeat an outfit (item-for-item)? 

1 comment:

  1. I don't ever repeat an outfit exactly - I like to mix'n'match. I am guilty, however, of wearing things only once - well, so far. My wardrobe is, for lack of a better term, EXPANSIVE, and some items I just haven't had the chance to cycle through a second time yet! The top I wore today, I've had it for a year and have only worn it one other time. The top I wore yesterday I have owned since 2009 yet that was the third time I'd worn it. I am also guilty of having stuff (a lot of stuff) that I have never worn still hanging in my closet. I have a problem.

    As for your look today - I love the neutrals with the coral!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...