Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Balancing Act: Pink and Orange

Everything: The Limited
cognac flats: Steve Madden c/o DSW
Wearing pink and orange together has caught on like wildfire this season. I'm still not sure if it actually works, but I thought I'd at least give it a shot. I think the key is moderation. I decided to go with a dark plain bottom piece to keep the color concentrated to the top half (hence the nude flats, too). I also went with a less vivid shade of pink. The outfit turned out better than expected, so hoorah!

Fashion tip of the day: (which actually comes from Marion over at Marionberry Style) When wearing a top with a solid color, consider accessorizing with a long necklace for added interest!

1 comment:

  1. I really like orange and pink together. I definitely think this works and looks lovely on you!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...