Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Why I Don't Wear Green

Why don't I wear green? Because I can't pull it off. Any time I've tried, I've failed miserably. This time it's no different. I'm not sure if this is my camera's fault, or mine, (probably both), but this is the first big outfit failure I've had in a while. 
Everything: The Limited

I'm not sure how I arrived at this... ensemble. I started bottom-up: I knew I wanted to wear my denim crops. We had abnormally (?) warm weather today, but since I know it's only going to get hotter from here, I didn't feel the need to break out a dress or a skirt quite yet. I was going to go with a cardigan, but felt perhaps it was too warm for that, so I substituted it with a more breathable version. I was considering one scarf, but thought that the pink lace would go with the green crochet. 


I'm really hoping that the outfit isn't that bad, but that it's just the picture that isn't doing this any justice.


At least I tried, right?


PS: Apparently today is Everybody Everywear: Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...