Monday, March 26, 2012

Similar, but Not the Same

Everything: The Limited
Flats: Merona c/o Target
Does this outfit look familiar? That's because it is. I just switched the purple cardigan for red. With that logic, I could make ten more similar - but not the same - outfits.


I said a few days ago that I had come up with lots of great outfits to wear. About that... this outfit wasn't one of them. Grading took longer than expected, so sleep took priority over shaving. Do you have any time-saving shaving tricks?

I have a love-hate relationship with every other Monday, by the way. Check out some of these fabulous finds...

fantastic
love it!




cute


like it, minus the seam down the front - wtf
love the color


love the color
cute, but undecided
Adorable
likey likey
want want want

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...