Friday, March 23, 2012

Shopping in the Kids' Section

I was inspired by Kayley at Sidewalk Ready to go check out Gap Kids today. She found an adorable lace dress, and so I went to see what I could find. Lo and behold, on the sale rack, the only one there, in my size... 
Pleated Pull On Skirt in coral
It's like it was meant to be. And for $12, I really can't complain. I really wanted The Limited's pink pleated skirt from this past winter, but I couldn't bring myself to keep it because it was too long and too pink. The shorter version and the coral color are just so much better for me. So hooray for great finds!

The funny thing is that I used to shop in the kids section years after I was too old to. Now that they also carry XXL, I can't wait to see what else comes out that I can squeeze into! I only wonder what I've missed in the past not only from Gap Kids, but from the kids' section in all other store (Old Navy, Kohl's, Target, etc). Do you shop in the kids' section? How often? Do you only browse, or go with a specific goal in mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...