Sunday, March 25, 2012

Purple with a Toe-uch (touch) of Yellow

This marks the most pictures I've ever taken for a blog post. Yay?

Outside look
Jacket & Scarf: The Limited
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Belt: acquired from friend
Flats: Dana Buchman c/o
Kohl's - gift
Inside look
Occasion: Church
Sweater: The Limited - gift
Cami: The Limited

my braid





Dana Buchman cap toe flats (c/o Kohl's)































Sorry for the messy background! The in-laws are coming this weekend, so give it a couple of days, and everything will be spotless!

Lately it's been a pain putting my hair up in a messy bun because it either keeps falling down, or it's so tight I get a headache. I randomly decided to "braid" it, and I've been wearing it like that since.

As far as the flats go, I love the touch of color. There was yellow in the scarf, which I think brought the outfit together. But, since there's no yellow in my "indoor" look, is the outfit incomplete? Do these shoes look best when there's yellow somewhere in the outfit, or is that entirely optional?

1 comment:

  1. I have those flats! They are amazing, aren't they! Love your outdoor and indoor look. The scarf is beautiful!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...