Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Little Bit Country

I threw on this outfit to go get the license plate renewed, and decided to wear it to class, too. When the hubs saw me, he said "You look very Kansan." (Kansan as in a person from Kansas.) I only found it funny because when I was put on the shirt and tucked it in, I felt very Montanan. [What do you call a person from Montana anyway?]

 Shirt: American Eagle - gift
Necklace: Forever 21
Belt: borrowed from Hubs
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Cognac Flats: Steve Madden
The one thing that I felt was eh about this outfit was the choice of shoes. When I went on my errands, I wore black flats. They seemed to strong for this ensemble. Purple flats were too much of a mis-match and Old Navy flip flops felt lazy. (It's also a really weird feeling wearing flip flops or any open toe shoe when I've barely seen my toes since last summer! -- Constantly wearing socks inside and closed toe shoes outside will do that you!) Maybe if the belt were a lighter shade the cognac flats would work? What do you think? Do you ever create a great outfit from head to ankle, only to realize you can't actually go out in public barefoot? It happens to me all the time.



OH! BY THE WAY!!! Head on over to Em's blog Crazy for Crew to enter a giveaway for a $25 giftcard to J.Crew!

1 comment:

  1. I love a good flannel :)

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...