Thursday, February 16, 2012

Return of the Red-Orange

Remember when I told you that red-orange as my new favorite color? [Click here if you don't] Well, I had a presentation today and I thought this would be perfect to wear. It was a shade of red, but nothing too strong since it was just a sit-down presentation. Little did I know that I could get my skin to match. 

Sweater & Cami: The Limited
Jeans: Charlotte Russe - old
Belt: Kohl's
Necklace: Forever 21
I lost track of my spot in my notes during my presentation, causing me to become really flustered. Apparently my face and neck went red as a beet (okay, maybe not that red, but close enough to my sweater). Sigh. [And let's just pretend that one shoulder isn't significantly higher than the other shoulder in this picture.]

It's been a long week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...