Monday, February 27, 2012

Pink & Navy

Does it ever boggle your mind how much it makes sense to put two colors together, but you never have that insight yourself until you see it? Okay, so that's how I feel about The Limited's new line. I'm disappointed, again, with their new releases, but I'm guessing that's how the story is going to go until I see the Collins shirt (see March edition of In Style). But sometimes, of course, we can create great color combos ourselves. I planned out a similar outfit last night (pink cardigan, navy top) but went with this option because I decided to save that outfit for another day.

Everything: The Limited




detail


















The cardigan is navy, fyi. I'm honestly not a fan of the top, but I figured I should wear it. That teaches me a lesson to buy a top just because it's $5. 

I can't wait until the weather gets better so that I can wear springtime outfits without black tights. Speaking of springtime outfits, check out the few new things I like... 



not the BR skirt, but close?
it looks so good w/cobalt
cute-ish

most

which one
i like
me likey?
cute, right?


Now the tricky thing here is that I like this polka dot skirt. Not as much as the one I found over winter break, but what can you do? I worry that next year there will be another polka dot skirt that I love just as much. So, how do you make a decision? There will always be a similar version of something that comes out. Like take the last shirt on this list -- doesn't it look just like the drape neck, except that it's missing the drape? Yeah. I know. Right?!

Now I just have to decide about the blazer. Should I go for the green or get a plain black one? I'm leaning towards black. But then that opens up an entirely new can of worms... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...