Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pink & Navy, again

Oops... I did it again. I wore pink and navy together again, that is.

Cowl top: Express
Blazer & Earrings: The Limited
Necklace: gift
Jeans: Charlotte Russe



earring, up close






















I think I like providing you with an up close shot of the detail. It makes me consider that aspect in planning my outfits. It's not just about the outfit from a glance - you have to make sure you worry about the little things, too. Worry may be too strong a word, but you get the point.

I can't say anything about this outfit other than the professor of my class on Tuesdays was a dick the first day of class, commenting that none of us were adequately dressed for a job interview (which was true) but made another slight at how we were dressed. I decided to wear a blazer to try to show him up. That, and I want to get another blazer, and I really can't justify getting one if I'm not wearing the ones I have. (I also haven't worn this top in a while. It's a goal of mine to try to wear as many different things as possible in my closet before repeating them.)

I also think it's a challenge to incorporate a blazer into any outfit that doesn't include matching pants/skirt. Tell me, how do you wear blazers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...