Friday, February 17, 2012

Houndstooth and Lavender

I wish I could explain the logic behind this outfit... but for once, I don't. All I can say is that I've noticed a trend in what I wear to teach. I have generally worn a button up shirt on Mondays, a cardigan combo of some sort on Wednesdays, and a simple top/outfit on Fridays. The pattern held this week, as I wore a button up shirt (with a cardigan buttoned up over it) on Monday and a top with a cardigan (left open) over it.

Everything: The Limited
the dress itself 
I didn't even realize until after I had changed that I didn't get a good picture of the entire outfit. My bad. At least I had the right hand picture on file. I was really pleased with this dress when I first got it- it was super comfortable and I thought it fit well. Well, after putting it on this morning, I felt pregnant. The dress is cut in just a way that it really accentuates the stomach -- and I didn't even think I had that big of a gut! What do you do when a top/dress makes you look pregnant? Do just say "this isn't for me" and let it go, or hope that it will one day fit right?

Can I just say Thank God it's Finally Friday?!

Too bad Monday will be here before we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...