Friday, February 10, 2012

Crusty Mustard

I was going to call this post "Primary Colors", but my wonderful husband asked me before I logged on why I was wearing a mustard cardigan. I told him it was gold, but he thought I should be impressed that he at least knows that the color is close to mustard. Then he said, "Yeah, you're right, it's not mustard - at least not good mustard - it's like crusty mustard that's on the rim." Thanks, babe. Literally two minutes before he said that, I was feeling really happy that I finally created a good look with this cardigan. Now I'm going to think of crusty mustard every time I wear it. Great. 
Pants: Kohl's - old
Everything else: The Limited
Not pictured: cognac flats: Steve Madden
detail


Now you get why Jared called this cardigan "crusty mustard". Jerk. I love the coral belt with the cobalt. I think I've just found inspiration for a new outfit... starring my cobalt blue skirt and my geranium top and/or cardigan. Let's see if I'll actually remember this.

You know what's interesting though? Primary colors look good together. Think about how often you see red and blue together. Think about how often you see blue and yellow together (I'm thinking sports). But how often do you see red and yellow together? Hm.

Don't forget: Star Wars: Episode I: Phantom Menace is now out in theaters.

Liam Neeson is so dreamy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...