Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Back-up Plan: Black & Blue

Ever have one of those mornings where you wake up and nothing really seems to go quite like you planned? That was this morning. It wasn't catastrophic by any means, but to start off, one dog wouldn't poo, and so I spent much longer outside than I had anticipated, which put me behind schedule. You might not think five minutes makes a difference, but when you have only 40 minutes to get ready, 5 minutes is a signification chunk of time. Anyway, I'm sure you know how the rest of this story goes. To make matters worse, the skirt I was going to wear this morning was acting funky on me. It probably didn't help that my cami and turtleneck looked chunky under the skirt and I didn't want to leave them untucked. At least I learned my lesson last week (or two weeks ago) and had a back-up plan. 
Necklace: Gift
Everything else: The Limited
 [This outfit is dedicated to (or maybe inspired by) my favorite band: The Backstreet Boys. Remember their third CD? Shape of My Heart, anyone?]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...