Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Back to Black

I just can't seem to stay away from black. It was always my favorite color for clothes growing up. I wanted everything in black, or in black and white. There's just something about the way black and white look together. There's just something about the color black. I started loving color, but on rainy days like today, how can I want anything but black? Most people will at least add a pop of color if they go for the black pants and black cardigan look. But not me.

Necklace: Forever 21
Cardigan: Target
Everything else: The Limited
I wasn't sure about this top when I first got it. I got it because it was a cheaper version of another top I liked, and didn't have a silly string tie on the top. I like this one much more than that one. I just wish I felt more comfortable running around in sleeveless tops. Maybe come summertime when I'm burning up I will.

It's been a long week. I had an exam today and have a presentation tomorrow. I can't wait to blow off steam from the week with shopping on Saturday. I just hope that I'll have energy. I am definitely low on sleep. How do I know? I fall asleep on the couch while Jared is playing video games. He plays them loud, too. I'm so tired. Must finish prepping for presentation. I told one of my colleagues that I would proctor exams for two of her classes. The first is at 8am. Ugh. I just keep thinking to myself "wine and shopping, wine and shopping, just keep swimming, just keep swimming". Lots of wine on Friday, lots of shopping on Saturday. Life will be good. T minus 44 hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...