Sunday, January 29, 2012

Djokovic Wins Again

Hey, remember back in September when I got really excited about Novak Djokovic winning the US Open? (Click here if you want a refresher.) Anyway, he was scheduled to play the final of the Australian Open at 3am EST Sunday morning. Jared decided we should make a date out of it, and stay up to watch it. Even though I knew we'd be watching it on the XBox (since we don't have cable), and that it would probably make more sense not to watch it live, I agreed, thinking it could be cool to be watching it live. Well, around 4:30am or so I passed out, so we just watched the rest of it when we woke up. And... it was... A-MA-ZING.

Since a picture is worth 1,000 words, here are four...
oh my



















oh my

oh my


OH MY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...